Cost: $150 | Same Day Results
This test is for patients who are symptomatic for COVID-19 or have had a recent exposure to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus. This test may be helpful if you:
- Currently have symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, and/or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms may include tiredness, body or muscle aches, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, and/or runny or stuffy nose.
- Live or work in a place where people reside, meet, or gather in proximity (this can include healthcare settings, homeless shelters, assisted living facilities, group homes, prisons, detention centers, schools, and workplaces).
- Have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Your employer, public health department, contact investigator, or healthcare provider has identified you as someone who should get tested.
- You are visiting a place that requires testing prior to arrival. This testing can also be used to identify individuals who do not have symptoms of COVID-19 or have no known exposure to SARS-CoV-2, but who are unknowingly infected.
- You are trying to determine if a prior infection with COVID-19 has resolved.
- For any questions regarding the appointments, scheduling process, and test results, please call our main line at (832) 831-3624.
For more information about COVID-19 Testing, please visit the following trusted sources:
2. Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
3. US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
4. Texas Department of Heath & Human Services